Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

This board takes 10+ seconds to load

appdaze

Re: This board takes 10+ seconds to load

Unread post by appdaze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 pm

I was not even aware that this site had ads until I saw this thread. I got on one of the work computers to see and there they were. Adblock plus and noscript eliminate almost all of those types of things for me on my personal computers. If the ads are giving anyone trouble I recommend adding Adblock plus and/or noscript to their firefox. They are free addons that you can install through the tools->addons menu. The combo makes most websites run smoother and pull up quicker.

BrownHP800

Unread post by BrownHP800 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 pm

The problem is not everyone runs Firefox.

But I do agree it is getting worse as far as the malicious ads and start up time.

fjblair

Unread post by fjblair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Yosef wrote:
YesAppCan wrote:Does anybody else always get sent to the bottom of the page when you hit reply or whatever?

Yep
You are actually not getting sent to the bottom of the page. The page is dynamically loaded and when you are further down on that page than where the reply box is when the 'reply page' is loaded. You are actually staying in the same spot (or even moving up in some cases), it's just there isn't anything between the reply box and the top of the page that would force it down. At any rate - enough of the techno mumbo jumbo. I'll see if I can get it to shoot you to the top.
It would be great if you can work that little technical thing out, send us to the top or to the replay box which would be ideal. Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”