Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Gold Cup Semis: USA v. Reggae Boyz (Jamaica) 6pm FoxSports 1

asu66
School: Appalachian State

Gold Cup Semis: USA v. Reggae Boyz (Jamaica) 6pm FoxSports 1

Unread post by asu66 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:35 pm

A sold-out Georgia Dome (capacity for soccer 68,000) awaits tonite's two semi-final '15 Gold Cup matches. The US faces Jamaica's "Reggae Boyz" at 6 pm. The match can be viewed on FoxSports1.

The United States will have to overcome Jamaica in Wednesday's Gold Cup semi-final if they hope to successfully retain their crown in what promises to be their biggest challenge of the competition so far.

Panama and Mexico will meet in the other final-four clash to decide who will take the other spot in Sunday's final, but the Stars and Stripes will only be concerned with the immediate threat coming their way.

Jurgen Klinsmann's men are on the cusp of a record-tying sixth Gold Cup title, but Jamaica descend upon Atlanta's Georgia Dome motivated to record an upset of huge proportions.

Read on for a Wednesday's semi-final schedule and preview of the United States' meeting with the Reggae Boyz.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2527 ... vs-jamaica
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

AppHoops
School: Appalachian State

Re: Gold Cup Semis: USA v. Reggae Boyz (Jamaica) 6pm FoxSpor

Unread post by AppHoops » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Jamaica is never an easy game. Fortunately we are playing on US soil and not in their house.

Starting XI Predictions:

Formation 4-4-2 (Diamond Mid)

G: Guzan
Def (R-L): Chandler, Alvarado, Brooks, Johnson
Mid (R-L): Zusi, Bradley (Att), Diskerud (Def), Zardes
F: Johannsen, Dempsey

This is just a guess. If this actually was correct then that would mean Bedoya, Beckerman and Gonzalez would be the ones left off from Cuba. Yedlin has played every match so I bet he will come on as a sub. I'd also like to see Corona again and I'd love to see Beasley play.

Excited for kick off!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”