Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

No Stink during my workout please

87ASUgrad
School: Appalachian State

No Stink during my workout please

Unread post by 87ASUgrad » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:08 am

You can’t make this stuff up. I went to the YMCA Express yesterday morning and got on my favorite dread mill for a walk. Shortly into my walk the “Blue/White Weekly” show came on the usual sports TV in front of me. I didn’t understand why the dang Georgia Southern weekly athletics show would come on that TV channel at my YMCA in Northwest NC (It said TV transmitter 101.3, whatever channel that is). It was right after breakfast too. There were a couple of positives during the ordeal though. The program showed the football highlights of UL Monroe beating them 44-25 last weekend and I enjoyed that. I also learned that they only had 1 offensive TD in the game and the other 2 were on defense and special teams. Honestly, I thought it was a well put together show, but it was GSU and I didn’t need it on a full stomach in the morning. After I finished my walk, I told one of my buddies “This weekend I say Go Troy, beat The Stink” (I think I threw up in my mouth a little after saying that…again).
Give Em Hell!!

lillycafe
School: Appalachian State

Re: No Stink during my workout please

Unread post by lillycafe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 am

I think the TV transmitter 101.3 means that you can put your radio on 101.3 to hear the audio of the TV channel. Just like the in-stadium broadcast of the Appalachian Sports Network on 87.7.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”