Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

CBS breaks down undefeated teams

The Rock
School: Appalachian State

CBS breaks down undefeated teams

Unread post by The Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 pm

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... y-stretch/

Although they really didn’t say much about App, I think we have a very interesting parallel to what they said about LSU. Sounds really similar to what we are experiencing this year.

BEAT ULL!

mikeyosef

Re: CBS breaks down undefeated teams

Unread post by mikeyosef » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:29 pm

They rank us above Memphis, SMU, Wake Forest and Minnesota among the unbeaten teams.

Nice distraction but let's stay focused on beating the Ragin Rash. REALLY worried about this game.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 pm

mikeyosef wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:29 pm
They rank us above Memphis, SMU, Wake Forest and Minnesota among the unbeaten teams.

Nice distraction but let's stay focused on beating the Ragin Rash. REALLY worried about this game.
Why worry? We don’t have to play it. Just sit back and enjoy the show. I’m sure our guys are more than ready,
The Appalachian State

The Rock

Unread post by The Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm

mikeyosef wrote:

I’m sorry, I thought posting links about App related things is what this board was about. Sorry for the distraction.
You’re right, I guess I should go run my routes now, who else will Zac throw to tonight? Thanks, Coach!

mikeyosef

Unread post by mikeyosef » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

The Rock wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm
mikeyosef wrote:

I’m sorry, I thought posting links about App related things is what this board was about. Sorry for the distraction.
You’re right, I guess I should go run my routes now, who else will Zac throw to tonight? Thanks, Coach!
No slight meant Rock. I'm very excited to see us in the discussion and ranked higher than those 4 teams mentioned. Just worried about the game tonight. Thanks for posting the link.

Seattleapp

Unread post by Seattleapp » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm

The Rock wrote:
mikeyosef wrote:

Wow. Stay classy

AppStateMtneer

Unread post by AppStateMtneer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:50 pm

The Rock wrote:
mikeyosef wrote:

The Rock

Unread post by The Rock » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:15 pm

mikeyosef wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm
The Rock wrote:
mikeyosef wrote:

No slight meant Rock. I'm very excited to see us in the discussion and ranked higher than those 4 teams mentioned. Just worried about the game tonight. Thanks for posting the link.
No worries. It just seems anytime the Top 25 is mentioned, someone is accused of not focusing on the next game as if that has any influence on the results on the field.
Really just trying to occupy the time until 8 pm.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”