Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Rumors

AppStateNews
School: Appalachian State

Re: Rumors

Unread post by AppStateNews » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:11 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 pm
appst89 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:23 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:18 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:18 pm
appstatealum, only idiots still call me Cline. Cline is my deceased father's name. Haven't used Cline since we became I-A...FBS. No offense for me. I just consider the source. Carry on.
It’s habit, I apologize NewApp. Been an avid reader since early 2000s, so that’s how I’ve always known you.
No problem. Others do it for spite for some reason.
I don't think anyone does it for spite. They do it because you so vehemently denied for so long that it was you.

If I recall correctly, it wasn't Cline I was using for the cow college fiasco, it was another moniker because I used Cline for many many years prior on both Delphi and Delphi Catamount as well as a Delphi Diabetes forum. Now, if you want to continue down the rabbit hole, feel free. I'm done except as the need arises to defend myself.
Try again: viewtopic.php?p=26084#p26084

So.. how many other user names do you have on here? Clearly more than the two if you're confusing them...
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:15 pm

WataugaMan wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:45 pm
Lindsey Buckingham is one of the greatest acoustic guitar players ever:
LB did a concert in Durham about a decade ago. After the show I hung around just a bit and he came back out to the stage and I got his autograph and I asked to shake his hand, and he even said yes, his guitar hand. I think I gave out a high-pitched yell like a teenage girl. I did not care that I was a 40 year old man at the time. I still don't care. It was exciting for me, partly as it was so unexpected.

I could listen to Out of the Cradle on repeat for a few hours at a time and not grow bored.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:20 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:11 pm
NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
appstatealum wrote:

It’s habit, I apologize NewApp. Been an avid reader since early 2000s, so that’s how I’ve always known you.
I don't think anyone does it for spite. They do it because you so vehemently denied for so long that it was you.

If I recall correctly, it wasn't Cline I was using for the cow college fiasco, it was another moniker because I used Cline for many many years prior on both Delphi and Delphi Catamount as well as a Delphi Diabetes forum. Now, if you want to continue down the rabbit hole, feel free. I'm done except as the need arises to defend myself.

So.. how many other user names do you have on here? Clearly more than the two if you're confusing them...

ComebackShack

Unread post by ComebackShack » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:30 pm

This might be the worst and most pointless thread I've ever seen on this website.

falcoapp

Unread post by falcoapp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 pm

I like South Carolina style mustard sauce.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:45 pm

ComebackShack wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:30 pm
This might be the worst and most pointless thread I've ever seen on this website.
See....you get it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m literally laughing at every post here.....
The Appalachian State

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm

appdaze wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:20 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:

Daze. I only have one at present. As I have said a zillion times before, I haven't used "Cline" since the early days of this board. Now, I suspect either you or Todd are also Chaz. Either that or clones so to speak. Now go away. You're like a horsefly around a horse's petui.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm

ComebackShack wrote:

It certainly did not start out that way.
Google SUX

Mjohn1988

Unread post by Mjohn1988 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:54 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:26 pm
MrCraig wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:35 pm
Mjohn1988 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:00 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:56 am
Mjohn1988 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 am

How am I supposed to take this seriously? Neither of you listed a Skynyrd album. Try again.
Good call. I knew I was overlooking a few. Obviously Skynyrd is a great band, but the only album I’d put on a “complete” list would be Pronounced “lehnard Skinnerd”. But it is still probably in tier 2. Saying something is a great album goes beyond just having a couple of great songs by a great band. I love Allman Brothers, but I wouldn’t rank any of their albums in my greatest list. I could compile an album full of songs from bands like STP, Allman, Skynyrd, Eagles that would be great, but that’s not what we are doing here..... well, I don’t know what we are doing here anyway.
I’ll beg you to consider these:

Skynyrd: One More From the Road
Working for Mac
I ain’t the one
Searching
Tuesday’s gone
Saturday night special
Travelin man
Whiskey rock-n-roller
Gimme three steps
Call me the breeze
T for texas
The needle and the spoon
Crossroads
Free Bird

Allman Brothers ( best live band ever) Eat A Peach
Ain’t wasting time no more
Les beers in a minor
Melissa
Mountain jam
One way out
Trouble no more
Blue sky
Little Martha
Mountain jam continued
I'd put "Eat a Peach" on my list of great albums. I agree that there are a lot of very, very good bands that don't have a single great album. Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Journey, The Who, *whispers* The Beatles all have more than enough great songs to make a great album or 3, but those songs aren't on one album. Hot Take: I think The Beatles are one of the greatest bands of all time, but they don't have a single album that doesn't include a filler track or two. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!!
Agree on the Beatles. I love the Beatles, but Abbey Road is the only one I can intentionally listen to cover to cover and enjoy every song. Sgt Peppers is close to complete, but has a filler song or two, hence it being in tier 2. Sometimes the songs on an album that are great, are so great that they make the whole album a masterpiece. Pink Floyd is not my favorite band of all time, but Dark Side is probably the most complete rock album cover to cover with flawless execution. Even crazier, Wish You Were Here is just as close. What helps is that they are shorter albums and Floyd didn’t include “fluff” or songs that didn’t fit the “feel” of the album. That same theory is why I had to include Radiohead OK Computer in Tier 1.
Saw Roger Waters do Dark Side live some time around 2003 or so. It was awesome. A few years later he did The Wall, great but not as good. As far as start to finish albums to listen to I would have to add Boston, Boston and Boston, don’t look back.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 pm

Don’t judge me, I hate Boston. It may be the decades of overplaying on 99.7 The Fox because they do sound like they would be awesome live.
The Appalachian State

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 pm

falcoapp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 pm
I like South Carolina style mustard sauce.
My wife and I went to Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que yesterday and they had some killer Georgia style mustard sauce!

CVAPP

Unread post by CVAPP » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm
ComebackShack wrote:

IMO, this thread has improved from where it started.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:07 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm
appdaze wrote:
AppStateNews wrote:
NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:

Daze. I only have one at present. As I have said a zillion times before, I haven't used "Cline" since the early days of this board. Now, I suspect either you or Todd are also Chaz. Either that or clones so to speak. Now go away. You're like a horsefly around a horse's petui.
There you go again with that equine fever. Why are you so obsessed with the rectal region of equines? Every time I see you post in here you always end up back at the horses butt. It doesn't matter who you are talking to you always manage to bring it to the rear. Is this some un-diagnosed form of Oedipus complex where the fixation is the back side of a horse?

Side note, you keep saying over and over like a redundant broken record that you haven't used Jcline in years......welp........viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13848&p=171079#p171079 you were on it posting august of 2018.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:58 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
appstatealum wrote:

Yep, I knew it wasn't Cline screen name. Anyway, don't give yourself too much credit. It was McLeansvilleApp who first caught on due to me giving zillions of Rep points or whatever.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:02 pm

appdaze wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:07 pm
NewApp wrote:
appdaze wrote:
AppStateNews wrote:
NewApp wrote:

There you go again with that equine fever. Why are you so obsessed with the rectal region of equines? Every time I see you post in here you always end up back at the horses butt. It doesn't matter who you are talking to you always manage to bring it to the rear. Is this some un-diagnosed form of Oedipus complex where the fixation is the back side of a horse?

Side note, you keep saying over and over like a redundant broken record that you haven't used Jcline in years......welp........viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13848&p=171079#p171079 you were on it posting august of 2018.

Try again, suker. I believe that was someone quoting an old post of me or using it to retort your post. I thought I had deleted it from the profile or whatever Still remains, I haven't used it in random posts. Geez. Give it a rest. You've shown relentlessly how much you hate me and I've gotten fond of you showing so much hate and venom. It's so very becoming of you. It's who you are and how you get your petulant jollies.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 pm

CVAPP wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
NewApp wrote:
ComebackShack wrote:

Again, I did nothing to bring it on except to defend myself. I stand by my original post's intention that being to remind everyone that talking about potential coaching staff changes does nothing but help our adversaries. They love it. All this should be in the Cabin. Of course there are those who naively think that The Cabin is only read by Apps.
Last edited by NewApp on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google SUX

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:02 pm
appdaze wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:07 pm
NewApp wrote:
appdaze wrote:
AppStateNews wrote:

Try again, suker. I believe that was someone quoting an old post of me or using it to retort your post. I thought I had deleted it from the profile or whatever Still remains, I haven't used it in random posts. Geez. Give it a rest. You've shown relentlessly how much you hate me and I've gotten fond of you showing so much hate and venom. It's so very becoming of you. It's who you are and how you get your petulant jollies.

That wasn't someone quoting an old post of you. That was you from August 2018. Do I really need to post a screen shot? I'm not sure about getting my jollies, I just find it fascinating how someone can constantly lie so much and come up with so many asinine ways of justifying their lying and/or pretending they didn't lie in the first place. I don't hate you at all. You fascinate me. This isn't some one off thing with you. You've literally been doing this on the app forums for over a decade. So many people have called you on your BS time and time again yet you continue to wallow in your BS. But don't worry. I found your profile pic from your SoCon48 profile. Its very becoming of you. Its who you are.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Quote: Daze said:That wasn't someone quoting an old post of you. That was you from August 2018. Do I really need to post a screen shot? I'm not sure about getting my jollies, I just find it fascinating how someone can constantly lie so much and come up with so many asinine ways of justifying their lying and/or pretending they didn't lie in the first place. I don't hate you at all. You fascinate me. This isn't some one off thing with you. You've literally been doing this on the app forums for over a decade. So many people have called you on your BS time and time again yet you continue to wallow in your BS. But don't worry. I found your profile pic from your SoCon48 profile. Its very becoming of you. Its who you are.

You can lie all you want about the hate part. It is not at all thinly guised. I find YOUR venom and petulance fascinating and scary.
Google SUX

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:24 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 pm
CVAPP wrote:
NewApp wrote:
ComebackShack wrote:

Again, I did nothing to bring it on except to defend myself. I stand by my original post's intention that being to remind everyone that talking about potential coaching staff changes does nothing but help our adversaries. They love it. All this should be in the Cabin. Of course there are those who naively think it is only read by Apps.

Talking about coaching changes on a forum doesn't help our adversaries one bit. Every forum from every school in the nation talks about coaching changes. That is part of sports where coaching contracts are typically 3-5 years long. Even then, most coaches are always looking to move up in the world. It isn't a weakness for any one college anymore than any other. So I have to agree with the others in this thread. The OP was irrelevant but the beautiful people of this forum took your lemons and made margaritas.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:29 pm

appdaze wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:24 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 pm
CVAPP wrote:
NewApp wrote:
ComebackShack wrote:

Again, I did nothing to bring it on except to defend myself. I stand by my original post's intention that being to remind everyone that talking about potential coaching staff changes does nothing but help our adversaries. They love it. All this should be in the Cabin. Of course there are those who naively think it is only read by Apps.

Talking about coaching changes on a forum doesn't help our adversaries one bit. Every forum from every school in the nation talks about coaching changes. That is part of sports where coaching contracts are typically 3-5 years long. Even then, most coaches are always looking to move up in the world. It isn't a weakness for any one college anymore than any other. So I have to agree with the others in this thread. The OP was irrelevant but the beautiful people of this forum took your lemons and made margaritas.
Beautiful personalities like yours? ROFLMBO>
Google SUX

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”