Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

User avatar
lillycafe
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by lillycafe » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

...NP
Last edited by lillycafe on Thu May 17, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
proasu89
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 332 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by proasu89 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Congrats to Manny.
Last edited by proasu89 on Fri May 18, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 943 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by Rekdiver » Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Manny is gone to College of Charleston?



appknowledgeispower
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by appknowledgeispower » Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 am

Yes, all it takes is a simple online or social media search. He left for a position at The College of Charleston as Director of Player Development/Recruiting. No question, a pay cut in a support staff role but working with Earl Grant who was at Winthrop when he was a player.



app97
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Asheville
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by app97 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am

appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 am
Yes, all it takes is a simple online or social media search. He left for a position at The College of Charleston as Director of Player Development/Recruiting. No question, a pay cut in a support staff role but working with Earl Grant who was at Winthrop when he was a player.
I don't know...since C of C doesn't have football and basketball is a higher priority, that role might not be a pay cut, or not much of one.



appknowledgeispower
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by appknowledgeispower » Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm

app97 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am
appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 am
Yes, all it takes is a simple online or social media search. He left for a position at The College of Charleston as Director of Player Development/Recruiting. No question, a pay cut in a support staff role but working with Earl Grant who was at Winthrop when he was a player.
I don't know...since C of C doesn't have football and basketball is a higher priority, that role might not be a pay cut, or not much of one.
Let me rephrase, I know for a fact it is a pay cut.



User avatar
firemoose
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 2840 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by firemoose » Fri May 18, 2018 1:13 pm

appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm
Let me rephrase, I know for a fact it is a pay cut.
:lol: You sure about that? I mean REALLY sure?



User avatar
proasu89
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 332 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by proasu89 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:30 pm

appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm
app97 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am
appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 am
Yes, all it takes is a simple online or social media search. He left for a position at The College of Charleston as Director of Player Development/Recruiting. No question, a pay cut in a support staff role but working with Earl Grant who was at Winthrop when he was a player.
I don't know...since C of C doesn't have football and basketball is a higher priority, that role might not be a pay cut, or not much of one.
Let me rephrase, I know for a fact it is a pay cut.
Might be #fakenews



app97
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Asheville
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by app97 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 pm

appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 pm
app97 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am
appknowledgeispower wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 am
Yes, all it takes is a simple online or social media search. He left for a position at The College of Charleston as Director of Player Development/Recruiting. No question, a pay cut in a support staff role but working with Earl Grant who was at Winthrop when he was a player.
I don't know...since C of C doesn't have football and basketball is a higher priority, that role might not be a pay cut, or not much of one.
Let me rephrase, I know for a fact it is a pay cut.
sorry to insult your factualness....in all seriousness though, it doesn't say much for our program when a coach is willing to leave for a pay cut...a factual pay cut.

My guess is that we'll go after Nate James or Jon Scheyer to replace Robinson.



User avatar
AppGrad78
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:33 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Born: Waynesville, NC; Resides: Greensboro, NC
Has thanked: 1027 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by AppGrad78 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Robinson did not take a pay cut.



appknowledgeispower
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by appknowledgeispower » Tue May 29, 2018 8:08 am

AppGrad78 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm
Robinson did not take a pay cut.
What is your source? I GUARANTEE mine are more credible.



User avatar
firemoose
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 2840 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by firemoose » Tue May 29, 2018 11:38 am

appknowledgeispower wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:08 am
AppGrad78 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm
Robinson did not take a pay cut.
What is your source? I GUARANTEE mine are more credible.
Can't ask someone for sources without providing your own. And you will find out real quick that giving sources anywhere, especially a site like this, will lose you those sources. Reliability of information and sources is established by having ones information provided actually be correct. Some of us have established that we have credible sources for reliable information. And we don't have to build ourselves up or brag about it. Our information speaks for itself.



User avatar
firemoose
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 2840 times

Re: Mantoris "Manny" Robinson

Unread post by firemoose » Tue May 29, 2018 2:15 pm

And here is the other change I mentioned when this thread was started. No surprise given Bryan's history with Barns.

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee ... -118609928



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”

  • Who is online
  • In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests

    Most users ever online was 1049 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 am

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests