ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

8993
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:18 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 172 times

ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by 8993 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:42 pm

I know they exist, as I have seen the rare one from time to time, but I am searching for a mini Yosef statue for my office. The mini statue I'm referring to is the one that they have right there on the corner of River Street and Stadium Drive. I'm having a really hard time finding one, as they aren't commonly sought after, nor are they as easy to find as Tarhole gear or EC-Yew gear, but I was hoping I might be able to find a lead through all of you fine folks!

Has anyone seen these before? Seen them for sale in one particular place or another? If anybody has any leads or is able to share any information or tips, I'd be super grateful!

Go 'Neers!



User avatar
87ASUgrad
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by 87ASUgrad » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Touchdown YOSEF? We got ours a couple of year ago at Appalachian Sportswear in downtown Boone = 601 W King St, Boone, NC 28607. The same people that own Appalachian Tees run it.


Give Em Hell!!

User avatar
appstatealum
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:45 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte/Gastonia
Has thanked: 608 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by appstatealum » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Great gift idea for the wifey.... cheers for posting this!


“I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!”

User avatar
GregPercussion
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:01 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by GregPercussion » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 am

I've never seen one for sale anywhere in the last couple years, I've been looking for one as well. Even on King st. If you find one somewhere, please let us know!



User avatar
JGthatsme86
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by JGthatsme86 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am

I got ours last summer at the "We're Good Sports" sports memorabilia shop on Main St. in Blowing Rock. It was $99. If they dont have any, many they could order?



User avatar
GregPercussion
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:01 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by GregPercussion » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 am

JGthatsme86 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am
I got ours last summer at the "We're Good Sports" sports memorabilia shop on Main St. in Blowing Rock. It was $99. If they dont have any, many they could order?
Found it. However, says they're out of stock. Could be worth sending a message to them, 8993.

https://www.weregoodsports.com/product/ ... en-statue/



User avatar
asu66
Posts: 25150
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2000 1:21 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 763 times
Been thanked: 895 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by asu66 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:43 am

JGthatsme86 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am
I got ours last summer at the "We're Good Sports" sports memorabilia shop on Main St. in Blowing Rock. It was $99. If they dont have any, many they could order?
JGThatsme, you got a helluva deal or you bought a different product. The product shown in the link is 25" tall and sells for $100. :?:

TD Yosef Garden Statue


If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

User avatar
JGthatsme86
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by JGthatsme86 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 pm

asu66 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:43 am
JGthatsme86 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am
I got ours last summer at the "We're Good Sports" sports memorabilia shop on Main St. in Blowing Rock. It was $99. If they dont have any, many they could order?
JGThatsme, you got a helluva deal or you bought a different product. The product shown in the link is 25" tall and sells for $100. :?:

TD Yosef Garden Statue
Haha yep...saved a buck I guess. That's the one I got.



User avatar
asu66
Posts: 25150
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2000 1:21 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 763 times
Been thanked: 895 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by asu66 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm

JGthatsme86 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 pm
asu66 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:43 am
JGthatsme86 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am
I got ours last summer at the "We're Good Sports" sports memorabilia shop on Main St. in Blowing Rock. It was $99. If they dont have any, many they could order?
JGThatsme, you got a helluva deal or you bought a different product. The product shown in the link is 25" tall and sells for $100. :?:

TD Yosef Garden Statue


Haha yep...saved a buck I guess. That's the one I got.
My eyes aren't what they used to be. I read the price you paid as $.99. My bad. Sooo embarrassed. :oops:


If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

User avatar
87ASUgrad
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: ISO miniature Yosef statue...?

Unread post by 87ASUgrad » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:31 am

Garden YOSEF Statue.jpg
Garden YOSEF Statue.jpg (19.2 KiB) Viewed 228 times
87ASUgrad wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm
Touchdown YOSEF? We got ours a couple of year ago at Appalachian Sportswear in downtown Boone = 601 W King St, Boone, NC 28607. The same people that own Appalachian Tees run it.
I just talked with a nice lady at Appalachian Sportswear (828-268-1110) this morning. They do not currently have any YOSEF statues in stock right now, but said they would order 4 of them today. They should be in the store in about 2 weeks she said. We love ours.


Give Em Hell!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”

  • Who is online
  • In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

    Most users ever online was 1551 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:31 pm

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests