Why Don't We...

NewApp
Posts: 4030
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 332 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Why Don't We...

Unread post by NewApp » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 am

...call our new head coach, Coach Drinkwitz instead of Drink?



appchicago
Posts: 614
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by appchicago » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 am

Why don’t we call it “luncheon” instead of “lunch”?



User avatar
appst89
Site Admin
Posts: 9045
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 788 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by appst89 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:16 am

Why isn't your user name NewAppalachianState instead of NewApp?



AppinVA
Posts: 11514
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 9:41 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1257 times
Been thanked: 1049 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by AppinVA » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 am

Just be glad his last name isn’t Potter. :lol:


"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

AppSt94
Posts: 3258
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Palmetto, FL
Has thanked: 927 times
Been thanked: 738 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 am

Did you have an issue with shortening the previous coaches name?



User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4454
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 383 times
Been thanked: 1425 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by Gonzo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:47 am

appst89 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:16 am
Why isn't your user name NewAppalachianState instead of NewApp?
Or just go back to JCline, since NewApp was originally created to give JCline rep points and agree with him on the forum by the same man.

Image



User avatar
MAD Doctor
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by MAD Doctor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am

Welcome to the offseason.



WataugaMan
Posts: 2430
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by WataugaMan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:13 am

Here's another thought: Why not have someone come and shovel the snow out of my driveway this morning? And, start and warm up our cars too.



User avatar
Chaz
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by Chaz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 am

I call him Coach Drinkwitz as I called Coach Satterfield by his full last name, but I don't really care what others do. Seems alright to do either.



teeter88
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by teeter88 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 am

Maybe because he gave his stamp of approval to call him by that name.



User avatar
appaneer1984
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:21 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Cary, NC
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by appaneer1984 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:33 am

I'm gonna start calling him Coach Witz because he seems to be cool under pressure and has his Witz about him, not to mention his witty demeanor


I just come for what peace I can find | The spirit ever lingers in a song | And the mountain's gonna sing this song for me |Rock me off to sleep

User avatar
Nugget49
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm
School: Charlotte
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by Nugget49 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:38 am

MAD Doctor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am
Welcome to the offseason.
Coach Fox appreciates your support!



User avatar
Appftw
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by Appftw » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:06 am

Nugget49 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:38 am
MAD Doctor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am
Welcome to the offseason.
Coach Fox appreciates your support!
😂😂

Anytime I get bent out of shape about our fan base, I just think about UNC Concord and the most sad, delusional fan base of all time for some instant perspective. Let me know when your women’s golf team gets you in the SEC.



AppSt94
Posts: 3258
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Palmetto, FL
Has thanked: 927 times
Been thanked: 738 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 am

Appftw wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:06 am
Nugget49 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:38 am
MAD Doctor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am
Welcome to the offseason.
Coach Fox appreciates your support!
😂😂

Anytime I get bent out of shape about our fan base, I just think about UNC Concord and the most sad, delusional fan base of all time for some instant perspective. Let me know when your women’s golf team gets you in the SEC.
Are they any more dilusional than Georgia Southern fans? I mean that guy that talks in third person is annoying as hell. What’s his name, Clit or something like that?



User avatar
NattyBumppo'sRevenge
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte, NC
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 547 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:18 am

As long as we don't call him late for dinner



User avatar
Appftw
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by Appftw » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 am
Appftw wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:06 am
Nugget49 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:38 am
MAD Doctor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am
Welcome to the offseason.
Coach Fox appreciates your support!
😂😂

Anytime I get bent out of shape about our fan base, I just think about UNC Concord and the most sad, delusional fan base of all time for some instant perspective. Let me know when your women’s golf team gets you in the SEC.
Are they any more dilusional than Georgia Southern fans? I mean that guy that talks in third person is annoying as hell. What’s his name, Clit or something like that?
They’re much worse. UNCC fans have convinced themselves that success in women’s soccer and a final four from 40 years ago means that they have a more viable athletic department than we do. Hilarious!



AppDawg
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1126 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by AppDawg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:39 am

I opened this thread with the immediate thoughts of palm trees and margaritas...

so barmaid bring a pitcher...



User avatar
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Stephens City, VA
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 706 times
Contact:

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

NewApp wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 am
...call our new head coach, Coach Drinkwitz instead of Drink?
NewAppalachian


Twitter: @AST_ThomasLong

User avatar
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Stephens City, VA
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 706 times
Contact:

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

appchicago wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 am
Why don’t we call it “luncheon” instead of “lunch”?
Appalachian Chicago


Twitter: @AST_ThomasLong

User avatar
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Stephens City, VA
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 706 times
Contact:

Re: Why Don't We...

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:00 am

appst89 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:16 am
Why isn't your user name NewAppalachianState instead of NewApp?
AppalachianState1989


Twitter: @AST_ThomasLong

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”

  • Who is online