• Birthdays
    • Jmoneyman

Coach Clark

User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 2090 times

Coach Clark

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Will be on WFNZ at 9:00am Thursday. Spread the word



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 2090 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Bump



User avatar
NattyBumppo'sRevenge
Posts: 1819
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte, NC
Has thanked: 740 times
Been thanked: 884 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm

I feel sorry for him having to talk to those butthole munchers. Is TheMackAttack on here one in the same as Chris McClain?



appstanding
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by appstanding » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am

WFNZ generally ignores App. I've heard them talk about NC college football for the better part of an hour without even mentioning us. I'll take this morning's interview as a minor victory.



The Rock
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by The Rock » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 am

What did he say??



Overcashed
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:30 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Overcashed » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am

https://wfnz.radio.com/blogs/the-mac-attack/shawn-clark

Really great interview, aside from being a Cowboys fan.



User avatar
biggie
Site Admin
Posts: 4389
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Clemmons
Has thanked: 667 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by biggie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 am

Overcashed wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am
https://wfnz.radio.com/blogs/the-mac-attack/shawn-clark

Really great interview, aside from being a Cowboys fan.
Ah, and I didn't think I could like him anymore...



User avatar
VNova
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: San Diego
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by VNova » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:41 am

biggie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 am
Overcashed wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am
https://wfnz.radio.com/blogs/the-mac-attack/shawn-clark

Really great interview, aside from being a Cowboys fan.
Ah, and I didn't think I could like him anymore...
Brings him down a peg, but the things we tolerate with family...



User avatar
biggie
Site Admin
Posts: 4389
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Clemmons
Has thanked: 667 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by biggie » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:10 pm

VNova wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:41 am
biggie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 am
Overcashed wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am
https://wfnz.radio.com/blogs/the-mac-attack/shawn-clark

Really great interview, aside from being a Cowboys fan.
Ah, and I didn't think I could like him anymore...
Brings him down a peg, but the things we tolerate with family...
True I have to put up with my wife and she's a redskins fan.



WataugaMan
Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by WataugaMan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:53 pm

A little off topic, spoke with my brother today and he said Coach Clark's daughter and my great niece are best friends. Thus, my niece and her family are close friends with the Clark Family. It's a small world like they say. :)



booneboy92
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:08 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by booneboy92 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:36 pm

WataugaMan wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:53 pm
A little off topic, spoke with my brother today and he said Coach Clark's daughter and my great niece are best friends. Thus, my niece and her family are close friends with the Clark Family. It's a small world like they say. :)
Congrats dude!!!... U just became my main source of “precision accurate” info!!!... and the de facto “King of the Cabin“ (aka: the go to man)!!!! Get ready! Lol... nah really, that’s cool! 😆



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 2090 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Well...Ancestry said our DNA proved we were 5th Cousins once removed!!



WataugaMan
Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by WataugaMan » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:10 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:00 pm
Well...Ancestry said our DNA proved we were 5th Cousins once removed!!
You're not going to believe this, however, I might be Coach Clark's 5th Cousin once removed. LMAO Then again, maybe 6th cousins. My great grand mother's maiden name was Clark (from Shell Creek, TN next door to Elk Park, NC). Technically, given the above facts I am in fact 12.5% Clark, LOL.



Mjohn1988
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 537 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Mjohn1988 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:17 pm

I’m waiting to see how we do in 2020 to decide if I’m related to coach.



WataugaMan
Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by WataugaMan » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm

You will be.



Mjohn1988
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 537 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Mjohn1988 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:36 pm

WataugaMan wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm
You will be.
I hope to find out he’s my much younger brother



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 2090 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by Rekdiver » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:14 pm

They need to give away Clark Bars at the 1st home game!!!!



NewApp
Posts: 5319
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 507 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by NewApp » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:14 pm
They need to give away Clark Bars at the 1st home game!!!!
Good idea. You pay for the 30K and I'll take a handful of them like those bogus ($1) Bojangles cards. But hey, free is free to the recipient. ;)


If you can't take it, don't dish it out

User avatar
HkyMtneer
Posts: 758
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Hickory, NC
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 235 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:01 am

NewApp wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 am
Rekdiver wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:14 pm
They need to give away Clark Bars at the 1st home game!!!!
Good idea. You pay for the 30K and I'll take a handful of them like those bogus ($1) Bojangles cards. But hey, free is free to the recipient. ;)
Believe it or not, but my wife and I were handed a handful (6 or 7) of those Bojangles cards on the way out of one of the games at KBS this past season and every single one of them had a $5 value on them. I've never had anything but $1 cards in the past, wherever and whenever I've been given those at various events, so needless to say, we were surprised...in a good way. We found the lucky spot in the pile I guess.



mike87
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 202 times

Re: Coach Clark

Unread post by mike87 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:20 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:14 pm
They need to give away Clark Bars at the 1st home game!!!!
Mizzou should give out Payday bars.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”

  • Who is online