Look what's coming back........

BambooRdApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: Look what's coming back........

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:30 am

Hopefully, the gray material is not the same gray material utilized for Coaches GameDay T-shirt with TIGMA on it from earlier this year.. I bought one of those...and it is about the most uncomfortable material. It was a once wear and done idea.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

DomCrosetto

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:32 am

Anyone have a link that happens to show each item that's going to be offered? Trying to decide what I'd like to get before even going in but can't seem to find all things shown separately...
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

DomCrosetto

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:34 am

BambooRdApp wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:30 am
Hopefully, the gray material is not the same gray material utilized for Coaches GameDay T-shirt with TIGMA on it from earlier this year.. I bought one of those...and it is about the most uncomfortable material. It was a once wear and done idea.
Is that also the one that looked black online but was gray in person? I liked it online but when I walked by I didn't feel like it 'popped' as much since it wasn't actually black. Sorry to hear about the quality too.
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:41 am

DomCrosetto wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:34 am
BambooRdApp wrote:
Is that also the one that looked black online but was gray in person? I liked it online but when I walked by I didn't feel like it 'popped' as much since it wasn't actually black. Sorry to hear about the quality too.
Not sure how it looked online. It was the apparel of the day for that game...so I bought one at the souvenir stand by JM plaza going into the stadium.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

gsoappfan

Unread post by gsoappfan » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:56 pm

DomCrosetto wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:34 am
BambooRdApp wrote:
Yes, I thought it was black online too. I had the same reaction when I found out it was grey. I didn't like it quite as much. Definitely not as comfortable as the white shirts the first week.

gsoappfan

Unread post by gsoappfan » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:01 pm

DomCrosetto wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:32 am
Anyone have a link that happens to show each item that's going to be offered? Trying to decide what I'd like to get before even going in but can't seem to find all things shown separately...
I received an email earlier today showing the list of items avaialable. It looks like all the items will be avaialable for purchase online starting tomorrow at 8am.

https://shopappstateathletics.ahcampusstores.com/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”