Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

AAC just lost their big 3

BambooRdApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: AAC just lost their big 3

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:22 pm

BeauFoster wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:33 pm
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:17 pm
Fundraiser competition. Get 25 well connected alumni to compete by getting their alumni friends to donate to App through their donation page. Winner gets sideline access for a game and recognized at halftime. Maybe throw in some club seats for a game of their choice.
Tremendous idea. You must be one helluva thinker.
You have to entice people donating to encourage donations. Winner gets access and of the donators get name pulled from hat to be selected to join on sideline
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

1ASU78

Unread post by 1ASU78 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:34 pm

Howard Street Hooligan wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:46 pm
App State football has 59k followers on Instagram and 58k on Twitter. There’s no reason at least 10k of those people can’t donate $50 a year and that would help tremendously. If you care enough to follow it on Twitter, that probably means you care enough about the program. Hardly any of my friends donate and it’s maddening. They have to get creative somehow and I wish I had the answer but I don’t
Do your friends give you a reason why they choose not to donate/join Yosef? Whatever their reasons, if it’s something that can be addressed maybe they and others feeling the same or similar will decide to contribute.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:47 pm

BeauFoster wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:33 pm
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:17 pm
Fundraiser competition. Get 25 well connected alumni to compete by getting their alumni friends to donate to App through their donation page. Winner gets sideline access for a game and recognized at halftime. Maybe throw in some club seats for a game of their choice.
Tremendous idea. You must be one helluva thinker.
I have lots of ideas. One has to stick eventually. Not sure it’s this one. 🤣

Howard Street Hooligan

Unread post by Howard Street Hooligan » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:13 am

1ASU78 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:34 pm
Howard Street Hooligan wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:46 pm
App State football has 59k followers on Instagram and 58k on Twitter. There’s no reason at least 10k of those people can’t donate $50 a year and that would help tremendously. If you care enough to follow it on Twitter, that probably means you care enough about the program. Hardly any of my friends donate and it’s maddening. They have to get creative somehow and I wish I had the answer but I don’t
Do your friends give you a reason why they choose not to donate/join Yosef? Whatever their reasons, if it’s something that can be addressed maybe they and others feeling the same or similar will decide to contribute.
Not really. I think it comes down to just them not feeling like it does much and laziness. They feel like if they go to a couple games a year or if they buy season tickets then it's just the same when in reality, it's not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”