Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Season Ticket Information

WASU 93
School: Appalachian State

Season Ticket Information

Unread post by WASU 93 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:56 am

Has anyone been successful in finding Season Ticket Information for Basketball? I am casually looking for it. There is no information on the Athletics website other than info about renewing 2019 Season tickets for this year I am merely looking for Adult/Youth Pricing at this point without logging a call to the ticket office during Homecoming Week.

Stonewall

Re: Season Ticket Information

Unread post by Stonewall » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:04 am

I renewed but haven't received them.You are correct though , the website has nothing that I can find.My advice is to call , we need you in the HCC.

WASU 93

Unread post by WASU 93 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:04 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:04 am
I renewed but haven't received them.You are correct though , the website has nothing that I can find.My advice is to call , we need you in the HCC.
We are certainly going to attend some games this year. Won't make it up the mountain to all of them, so I am trying to evaluate options. I'll call next week after Homecoming.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:09 pm

It's weird to find but I did find it. It doesn't look clickable, but when you log in to your account and click the "buy tickets" at the top, then "men's basketball", you can click the black "season tickets" ribbon and get to it. The way they make it look, it doesn't look like it should be a clickable thing, but whatever.

WASU 93

Unread post by WASU 93 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:03 pm

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:09 pm
It's weird to find but I did find it. It doesn't look clickable, but when you log in to your account and click the "buy tickets" at the top, then "men's basketball", you can click the black "season tickets" ribbon and get to it. The way they make it look, it doesn't look like it should be a clickable thing, but whatever.
That worked. Thanks!

And if anyone is wondering, Adult Season Tickets are $150 and Youth are $100 for "reserved seating"

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:36 pm

WASU 93 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:03 pm
ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:09 pm
That worked. Thanks!

And if anyone is wondering, Adult Season Tickets are $150 and Youth are $100 for "reserved seating"
Below is a copy of the e-mail I received.

Dear App fans,

We are excited to see our basketball teams take the court this fall. Season tickets are available for both renewals (from the 2019-20 season) and new purchasers. For renewals, active Yosef Club members must click here and log into their existing Paciolan account to renew or purchase new tickets. Members that have not logged into their account before will need to link their previous account.

Under head coach Dustin Kerns, the men's program made its first appearance in the NCAA Tournament since 2000 and captured the program's first Sun Belt Tournament title by winning four games in four days. The Mountaineers posted their second straight winning season, marking the first time App State has recorded back-to-back winning seasons since 2009-10 and 2010-11.

Head coach Angel Elderkin led the App State women to 15 wins and a trip to the Sun Belt Tournament Semifinals, where they pushed tournament champion Troy to the brink. The Mountaineers have posted winning records in two of the last three seasons and have also advanced to the Sun Belt Tournament Semifinals twice during that span.

Thank you for your continued support of App State Athletics, our student-athletes, and great university.

App State Athletic Ticket Office

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”