Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Track teams

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Re: Track teams

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu May 27, 2021 6:40 am

Seattleapp wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:31 pm
McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:58 pm
Seattleapp wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm
Wed May 26, 2021 5:34 pm
Seattleapp wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Dude you and I know it’s about attention. I donate to Yosef but can’t attend many games. It’s all about the arguing instead
I am curious, how often do you get in from Seattle for an App home game? That is a bit more than driving up 421 from Greensboro.
Seein as I no longer live in Seattle I get to several app games a year. I also am in the Yosef club. But even when I lived in Seattle I donated to the Yosef club. Again. This isn’t about how many games one attends. It’s pissing and moaning about the funding of the football program and lamenting how we should have
Used that money for other sports but loving the fruits of the football program while not really contributing to the athletic program.
When I moved I changed my username..just sayin' :lol:

Serioulsy, glad you get in more App games now regardless of living location.
Yeah it’s been cool. I’ve been back several years now. I should change it actually and post about what a dick Seattleapp is.
I would appreciate the humor in that. I appreciate self-deprecating humor.

The other benefit, besides getting a laugh from me, would be to see which users came to Seattle’s defense. You could then make an enemies list and work on crushing them both physically and emotionally. But I am getting ahead of myself.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Seattleapp

Unread post by Seattleapp » Thu May 27, 2021 7:26 am

Thu May 27, 2021 6:40 am
Seattleapp wrote:
Seattleapp wrote:

I am curious, how often do you get in from Seattle for an App home game? That is a bit more than driving up 421 from Greensboro.
Seein as I no longer live in Seattle I get to several app games a year. I also am in the Yosef club. But even when I lived in Seattle I donated to the Yosef club. Again. This isn’t about how many games one attends. It’s pissing and moaning about the funding of the football program and lamenting how we should have
Used that money for other sports but loving the fruits of the football program while not really contributing to the athletic program.

Yeah it’s been cool. I’ve been back several years now. I should change it actually and post about what a dick Seattleapp is.

The other benefit, besides getting a laugh from me, would be to see which users came to Seattle’s defense. You could then make an enemies list and work on crushing them both physically and emotionally. But I am getting ahead of myself.
I’m seeing a whole , new, diabolical side to you. I need to keep you close

AppDub

Unread post by AppDub » Thu May 27, 2021 8:17 am

Seattleapp wrote:
Seattleapp wrote:

Let me be the first to jump toe Seattle's defense. Call him misguided, confused or even a tool, but I won't sit here and take it. Please don't crush me for my loyalty.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 am

Seattleapp wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:26 am
Seattleapp wrote:
Seattleapp wrote:

I’m seeing a whole , new, diabolical side to you. I need to keep you close
I think it is time for this.

This is my very generic signature added to each post.

proasu89

Unread post by proasu89 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:44 am

NewApp wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:38 pm
appdaze wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:56 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:46 pm
"Seein as I no longer live in Seattle I get to several app games a year. I also am in the Yosef club. But even when I lived in Seattle I donated to the Yosef club. Again. This isn’t about how many games one attends. It’s pissing and moaning about the funding of the football program and lamenting how we should have
Used that money for other sports but loving the fruits of the football program while not really contributing to the athletic program."

Let me have your bank account and I will donate a lot. And yes I have a right to piss and moan. I buy tickets and I sent a kid to App for 4 years. So one has to donate a lot before they have a right to gripe. I see.
Can you take your crying and moaning to another thread so you don't get this one nuked? I legit want to know more about the new track and field facilities that the tweet was talking about.
Can you mind your own f'n business and quit trying to be a pseudo-moderator? If it gets nuked it will be for some off color vindictive remark you or S make. And if it does, you can just start another thread. The world won't come to an end.
😂 them’s pretty strong words for a man that has “if you can’t take it then don’t dish it out” in their signature

Seattleapp

Unread post by Seattleapp » Thu May 27, 2021 2:00 pm

AppDub wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:17 am
Seattleapp wrote:
Seattleapp wrote:

Let me be the first to jump toe Seattle's defense. Call him misguided, confused or even a tool, but I won't sit here and take it. Please don't crush me for my loyalty.
He is a tool that much we know. But you are wise to hitch your wagon to that mediocre star

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Thu May 27, 2021 8:59 pm

I want to change my name to NotSeattleApp, just to confuse everyone even more.

Or maybe I’ll just create a series of new accounts and vehemently proclaim that they aren’t really mine when cornered. Maybe one could pretend to have been an old roommate who spent time in Raleigh.
Give 'em hell!

Seattleapp

Unread post by Seattleapp » Fri May 28, 2021 10:11 am

BeauFoster wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:59 pm

Or maybe I’ll just create a series of new accounts and vehemently proclaim that they aren’t really mine when cornered. Maybe one could pretend to have been an old roommate who spent time in Raleigh.
Let me tell you something. NotSeattleApp would easily be the most popular poster on this board. I know Folks in here would wait breathlessness for each of his well reasoned, insightful posts as they would fly counter to the drivel SeattleApp continually spews

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri May 28, 2021 11:24 am

BeauFoster wrote:

Uhh, dude. I have had two accounts on the Yosef board. JCline and NewApp. I had them simultaneously and had a signature saying so on the JCline user name. If you imagine any others...it's totally that, a figment of your twisted imagination. I created New App to commemorate our transition to FBS. Now hallucinate some more and further make a fool of yourself.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri May 28, 2021 11:32 am

If you really want to get people going change name to NewSeattleApp!!!!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 11:32 am
If you really want to get people going change name to NewSeattleApp!!!!
I would have to find a new email address.
Google SUX

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 pm

NewApp wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 11:24 am
BeauFoster wrote:

Uhh, dude. I have had two accounts on the Yosef board. JCline and NewApp. I had them simultaneously and had a signature saying so on the JCline user name. If you imagine any others...it's totally that, a figment of your twisted imagination. I created New App to commemorate our transition to FBS. Now hallucinate some more and further make a fool of yourself.
You also vehemently denied you had two accounts. It wasn't until you got called out by (I believe) a mod that you confirmed you were both. Don't remember that? Here's the link: viewtopic.php?p=26084#p26084
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Fri May 28, 2021 4:19 pm

NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Ok Cline, you never denied you were NewApp. Ever. You never said it was an old roommate who used to post on the Rivals board. I must have dreamed that whole thing.

Or did I?
Give 'em hell!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sat May 29, 2021 7:25 am

BeauFoster wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:19 pm
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Ok Cline, you never denied you were NewApp. Ever. You never said it was an old roommate who used to post on the Rivals board. I must have dreamed that whole thing.

Or did I?
BF'er, you sure do enjoy sniffing up my butt, don't you?
Google SUX

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sat May 29, 2021 8:56 am

NewApp wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:25 am

The entire board has to as you are constantly showing it.

Sure would be great if you knew something about the new track facility that I was asking about, but as usual you are obsessed with your own rectum and have decided to show it instead. Please sniff your own farts in another thread.

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Sat May 29, 2021 2:57 pm

NewApp wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:25 am
BeauFoster wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:19 pm
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Or did I?
Trust me, the last thing I enjoy about this board is you.
Give 'em hell!

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:23 am

Giving to the Yosef Club doesn’t hurt these efforts.

brocktune90

Unread post by brocktune90 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:49 pm

But if you don't go to home games, then your donation to Yosef is asinine.

Or so I was told earlier in this thread.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:07 pm

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:36 pm

appdaze wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:07 pm
Official athletics Twitter says to stay tuned for further info on the plans and design.
Give 'em hell!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Olympic Sports”