Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Antal (WTEN coach) leaves

T-Dog

Antal (WTEN coach) leaves

Unread post by T-Dog » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 pm

Unless Athletics sent a press release about this and no one reported on it, this hasn't been announced, but Ashleigh Antal, the App Women's Tennis head coach for the last three years, resigned last week to take an associate head coaching job at Clemson.

The team had a winning 2023 season, going 8-3 in the Sun Belt and going to the Women's Tennis NIT. Gillin alluded to this during the BOT meeting last Friday.

Another head coaching job at App opens up, right after hiring a new Women's Golf coach and also searching for a Cross Country coach.

appgrouch
School: Appalachian State
Location: In my seat, waiting for people to shut up and play.

Re: Antal (WTEN coach) leaves

Unread post by appgrouch » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:40 am

T-Dog wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:53 pm
Unless Athletics sent a press release about this and no one reported on it, this hasn't been announced, but Ashleigh Antal, the App Women's Tennis head coach for the last three years, resigned last week to take an associate head coaching job at Clemson.

The team had a winning 2023 season, going 8-3 in the Sun Belt and going to the Women's Tennis NIT. Gillin alluded to this during the BOT meeting last Friday.

Another head coaching job at App opens up, right after hiring a new Women's Golf coach and also searching for a Cross Country coach.
Having been strung along on when the new courts were coming didn't help.
That's what I do. I gripe and I know things.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Olympic Sports”