Big News Coming Soon?

WarApp
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:38 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by WarApp » Wed May 08, 2019 10:37 am

Got some total amateurs in charge of things.



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 4640
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 667 times
Been thanked: 1767 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed May 08, 2019 10:53 am

Seriously what did we do this time?



BUTCH1991
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: High Point
Has thanked: 694 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:59 am

If it's the same person, messing up the same way, that reprimand should include being terminated.



User avatar
StorminASU
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by StorminASU » Mon May 20, 2019 3:12 pm

For everyone saying someone should be fired over this:


Maybe we should calm down and realize it might just be a platform issue and people should remain happily employed.



NewApp
Posts: 4832
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 441 times
Been thanked: 420 times
Contact:

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by NewApp » Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Question. In this 8 page, zillion post thread has the "big news" been specifically defined? I saw several guesses.



User avatar
T-Dog
Posts: 5386
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 1362 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by T-Dog » Mon May 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Same thing happened to Iowa and Iowa State's football accounts in the last week. Either rivals or going out of their way to find copywritten music on hype videos and file complaints to Twitter or Twitter is auto-suspending accounts by a filter. And it could be for stuff that's years old.

So yeah, chill it on being mad at App people over this.
StorminASU wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:12 pm
For everyone saying someone should be fired over this:


Maybe we should calm down and realize it might just be a platform issue and people should remain happily employed.



Appstate88
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Appstate88 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 pm

This has gone on long enough. Fix it!




NoLongerLurking
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:07 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone
Has thanked: 512 times
Been thanked: 436 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 pm

There myspace paige want work neether



The Rock
Posts: 1357
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 585 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by The Rock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm

I get all my news from AOL instant messenger anyway.



User avatar
hotrod2001
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 340 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by hotrod2001 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm

NewApp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Question. In this 8 page, zillion post thread has the "big news" been specifically defined? I saw several guesses.
I think it was for like, "Black Thursday" against Georgia Southern.

The App State Twitter account subverts expectations like Rian Johnston.



Appstate88
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Appstate88 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:56 am

Appstate88 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 pm
This has gone on long enough. Fix it!

Bump...Fix It!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AppState_FB



NewApp
Posts: 4832
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 441 times
Been thanked: 420 times
Contact:

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 am

hotrod2001 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm
NewApp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Question. In this 8 page, zillion post thread has the "big news" been specifically defined? I saw several guesses.
I think it was for like, "Black Thursday" against Georgia Southern.

The App State Twitter account subverts expectations like Rian Johnston.
That’s it?



Appstate88
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Appstate88 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 am

Appstate88 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:56 am
Appstate88 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 pm
This has gone on long enough. Fix it!

Bump...Fix It!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AppState_FB




User avatar
APPdiesel
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:53 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 507 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by APPdiesel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm

I couldn't find the facilities construction thread but in case you haven't checked it in a couple days, they've laid drainage pipes and are now grading the NEZ site

http://www.resortcams.com/webcams/app-s ... dzone-cam/


"Sports talk's most decent producer" on ESPN Upstate

http://www.twitter.com/dieselonradio

Yak_NN
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:52 am
School: Appalachian State
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Yak_NN » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 am

NoLongerLurking wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 pm
There myspace paige want work neether

Wait, jokes aside, Myspace still exists? Come on, I thought 2006 ended a long time ago.
Still no big news in our field, but it's still fascinating to hear that the undead are haunting the Internet.



AppSt94
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Palmetto, FL
Has thanked: 1441 times
Been thanked: 998 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by AppSt94 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:30 am

APPdiesel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm
I couldn't find the facilities construction thread but in case you haven't checked it in a couple days, they've laid drainage pipes and are now grading the NEZ site

http://www.resortcams.com/webcams/app-s ... dzone-cam/
https://public.earthcam.net/tJ90CoLmq7T ... _site_view

In case you need to google it, it’s Choate Contruction 1 Earth Cam



User avatar
NattyBumppo'sRevenge
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte, NC
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 803 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 am

NewApp wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 am
hotrod2001 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm
NewApp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Question. In this 8 page, zillion post thread has the "big news" been specifically defined? I saw several guesses.
I think it was for like, "Black Thursday" against Georgia Southern.

The App State Twitter account subverts expectations like Rian Johnston.
That’s it?
I know what you're trying to say, you trying to say "Oh yeah baby, that's it!"



BallantyneApp
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:33 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by BallantyneApp » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 am
NewApp wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 am
hotrod2001 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm
NewApp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Question. In this 8 page, zillion post thread has the "big news" been specifically defined? I saw several guesses.
I think it was for like, "Black Thursday" against Georgia Southern.

The App State Twitter account subverts expectations like Rian Johnston.
That’s it?
I know what you're trying to say, you trying to say "Oh yeah baby, that's it!"
This can’t get enough likes.
:D



User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 4640
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 667 times
Been thanked: 1767 times

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am

AppSt94 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:30 am
APPdiesel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm
I couldn't find the facilities construction thread but in case you haven't checked it in a couple days, they've laid drainage pipes and are now grading the NEZ site

http://www.resortcams.com/webcams/app-s ... dzone-cam/
https://public.earthcam.net/tJ90CoLmq7T ... _site_view

In case you need to google it, it’s Choate Contruction 1 Earth Cam
Do they need help getting the 3/4 track up? i'll be happy to bring my tools



NewApp
Posts: 4832
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 441 times
Been thanked: 420 times
Contact:

Re: Big News Coming Soon?

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:47 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am
AppSt94 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:30 am
APPdiesel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm
I couldn't find the facilities construction thread but in case you haven't checked it in a couple days, they've laid drainage pipes and are now grading the NEZ site

http://www.resortcams.com/webcams/app-s ... dzone-cam/
https://public.earthcam.net/tJ90CoLmq7T ... _site_view

In case you need to google it, it’s Choate Contruction 1 Earth Cam
Do they need help getting the 3/4 track up? i'll be happy to bring my tools
Shouldn't be difficult for a decent construction company and wait three years for a home track meet. Why not just drop T&F and save the money from scholarships and a new track. No biggy.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”